AMET, Inc., a progressive manufacturing company in Rexburg, is currently seeking several individuals to join our team.
Since 1989 AMET inc. has been an innovator and integrator of advanced welding systems to meet the most demanding applications. We have installed systems in the nuclear, aircraft, aerospace, oil & gas, wind tower, heavy industry, and general manufacturing industries.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience/qualifications. Benefits are available including vacation and personal leave; medical & dental insurance; 401K. The following positions are available. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software Engineer/C++ Developer
- Experience with modern C/C++
- 5-10+ years software development experience desired
- Good understanding of Linux operating system with ability to configure OS for embedded systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills Click here for more information.
Machine Shop Fabricator
- Using and understanding power equipment such as but not limited to drill presses, grinders, band saws and other general wood, metal and sheet metal working tools
- Perform a variety of general tasks related to production of automated welding equipment
- Cutting and shearing steel and aluminum sheet metal
- Punching and cutting holes in panels and enclosures
- Ability to work unsupervised and interact with customers.
- Some travel may be necessary Click here for more information.