AMET®, Inc., a progressive manufacturing company in Rexburg, is currently seeking several individuals to join our team.
Since 1989 AMET® inc. has been an innovator and integrator of advanced welding systems to meet the most demanding applications. We have installed systems in the nuclear, aircraft, aerospace, oil & gas, wind tower, heavy industry, and general manufacturing industries.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience/qualifications. Benefits are available including vacation and personal leave; medical & dental insurance; 401K. The following positions are available. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electronic Engineering Technician
- Ability to work unsupervised and interact with customers.
- Complete system integration with knowledge of servo controlled motion which includes building cables, assembling controlled boxes.
- Adjusts, calibrates and aligns controlled motion axes.
- Apply principles and theories of electronics and electrical circuitry in testing and assembly of components and complete systems.
- Some travel may be necessary
Click here for more information.
Technical Documentation Writer
- 1-2 Year Experience in Technical Writing
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to compile supporting information into a readable document
- Translate technical documents into marketing material and Web content Click here for more information.
CNC Operator Machinist
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings.
- Programs mills by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation and conditional switches.
- Calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three and four jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, indicating vices.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position. Click here for more information.