AMET, Inc., a progressive manufacturing company in Rexburg, is currently seeking several individuals to join our team.
Since 1989 AMET inc. has been an innovator and integrator of advanced welding systems to meet the most demanding applications. We have installed systems in the nuclear, aircraft, aerospace, oil & gas, wind tower, heavy industry, and general manufacturing industries.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience/qualifications. Benefits are available including vacation and personal leave; medical & dental insurance; 401K. The following positions are available. Send your resume to email@example.com.
This position fills an emerging role within our organization, and requires some basic qualifications as a foundation to be successful. They include the following:
Electronic Engineering Technician
- Ability to work unsupervised and interact with customers.
- Complete system integration with knowledge of servo controlled motion which includes building cables, assembling controlled boxes.
- Adjusts, calibrates and aligns controlled motion axes.
- Apply principles and theories of electronics and electrical circuitry in testing and assembly of components and complete systems.
- Some travel may be necessary
Click here for more information.
Technical Documentation Writer
- 1-2 Year Experience in Technical Writing
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to compile supporting information into a readable document
- Translate technical documents into marketing material and Web content Click here for more information.
CNC Operator Machinist
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings.
- Programs mills by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation and conditional switches.
- Calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three and four jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, indicating vices.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position. Click here for more information.